Keep the hair clean. We suggest that you wash the hair at least once or twice a week with warm or cold water. Please wash the hair immediately after swimming, spa, exercise, and etc. When dirt and sweat accumulate, hair tangles. Too much leave-in conditioners and other hair care products will create a build up on the hair and will cause it to tangle faster. If the hair feels dry or heavy with buildup, wash it with good shampoo & conditioner that will balance out the PH levels. We recommend our Le’Hosts very own Cool Clenz Clarifier and Cool Clenz Moisturizer.2. Before washing the hair, brush the hair thoroughly from the bottom up. If the hair is very dry, gradually wet the hair as you brush it.3. After wetting the hair, shampoo, condition, and brush thoroughly. Be sure to wash and brush the hair in one direction. Rinse the hair completely with water and towel dry. It is best to air dry the hair, but you can also blow-dry medium heat.
4. Make sure you brush the hair daily and apply Unlock leave-in conditioner (if wavy or curly hair) so that the hair is soft and moist. Good leave-in hair treatment can keep the hair from drying. But remember not to put too much otherwise there will be a build up and make the hair feel too heavy. If the hair feels too dry or heavy with too much hair care products, you should wash the hair completely by following steps 2 and 3.
5. When swimming, always wear a cap to prevent prolong exposure to chlorine or salt water which causes the hair to tangle. Always wash the hair right away with shampoo and conditioner after swimming in both types of water. When going to the spa, the hair should be brushed out with a vent brush completely and should be wrapped in a cold wet towel.
6. Make a couple of big braids when going to sleep, swim, or exercise (please untangle the hair before making the braids). NEVER SLEEP ON WET HAIR. Make sure the hair is completely dry before going to bed and bundle in braid /and or pined up.
7. You can also make a leave-in conditioner at home by diluting conditioner (10%) and with water (90%). Apply the mixture lightly onto your hair and brush the hair from the end to the top near the scalp. Although it is important to apply leave-in conditioners to keep the hair from dryness, it is important to keep the hair clean by washing the hair about twice a week so that it will not create a build up.
8. You can TINT, COLOR, PERM, however, please be advised, that when doing so you change the texture of the hair because it has already been treated. Please be extra careful with blond and other light colored hair. They are more chemically processed than dark hair. Therefore, we will not be responsible for any outcome.
9. Please check the hair before you use the hair or break the tie. Be certain that the hair texture, color, length, and quality are what you want. We will not be responsible for the hair if it is not in original condition.
Some hair will come out from the wefts easier than others (e.g. silky hair). In cases like this, you may seal or reinforce the weft before putting it on. If you request us to reinforce the weft we will be more then happy to do so with $10.00 extra charge per each bundle you purchase.